The King Spice That Can Help You Drop Pounds And Holes On Your Belt
With thousands of professionals in the medical community revering its unique properties, saffron is considered to be the king of spices.
It’s so important that it was even mentioned in the Bible:
“Nard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon,
With all the trees of frankincense,
Myrrh and aloes, along with all the finest spices.” (Song of Solomon 4:14)
Up to date, more than 1,986 medical journals have attested its mile-long list of benefits. And this ancient herb has been proven to bring about a complete healing of the body, due to its beneficent effects:
But the following benefit is the one that will truly push you on the edge of your seat:
Could The King Of Spices Be Your Secret Weapon For Dropping 3 To 5 Pounds Of Unwanted Fat In Just 3 Days?
If we were only to eat right and constantly performing drop-dead exercises, we wouldn’t be very effectively tackling the weight loss challenge. Because most of us know about these steps. And yet we are still struggling.
But saffron is one very important weight loss tool we can use to shape our bodies almost right away.
Let me explain how it works.
In this day and age, not a single day goes by without stress marking down our health.
Have you noticed how, at the end of the day, you’re not really in the mood for anything? How you’re just plain stressed out?
That happens because your serotonin levels drop, you feel down, depressed, anxious and you’re experiencing mood swings.
So at the end of the day we reach for the one thing that we enjoy the most and helps us relax: food.
And this unconscious mechanism helps flood our brain with serotonin – which is the feel good hormone.
Every time you reach for comfort food it’s called emotional eating. And this is one of your body’s automatic responses to stress. We are programmed to do things that make us feel good. And eating tasty foods is one of them.
BUT this makes us pack pounds of extra weight and leave us defenseless to a wide range of diseases and conditions.
So Without Knowing, We Are Exposing Ourselves To The Dangers Of Emotional Eating
And it’s not even our fault. Since it’s something that we were programmed into as human beings.
Up until now, there was little we could have done to actually control and boost our low serotonin levels – from which stems our emotional eating.
But recent studies now suggest that we can successfully use saffron to jumpstart our weight loss and control our eating habits. Here’s why.
In the words of the famous Dr. Oz, saffron is “a miracle appetite suppressor and fat burner”.
To lose weight, your body needs to burn its existing fat deposits. And the best way to do that is by eating less. You need a deficit of calories so your body can melt fat away.
And that’s when saffron comes into play, since it can help you cut down your calorie intake.
In fact, clinical trials have showed that:
And according to a study conducted at the Putra Malaysia University, saffron facilitates weight loss by:
There is clear evidence showing how people were able to shed between to 3 to 5 pounds within a 3 day time-frame:, even though they were allowed to eat anything they wanted22:
Using Saffron Is Just Like Being Given A “Free-Pass” To Eat Anything You Want
Taking saffron will help curb your cravings for snacks and sugar, and suppress your appetite21.
But even when you eat foods extremely high in calories, saffron will still be able to help you out. And simply „cut” a great chunk of your calorie intake.
So you won’t be „held accountable” not even for a small part of the fatty foods you eat.
Because you see, saffron will help your body to completely erase half of the calorie intake of the foods that you eat.
As for the other half of the calorie intake that your body will process… this will be used for generating and filling you up with energy.
This is possible due to the incredible properties of saffron, helping suppress your appetite and optimizing your metabolic rate.
What Does This Mean Exactly?
It means that saffron will send your body into high gear and…
- help melt fat faster
- while preventing your body from creating and storing new deposits of fat
Have you seen those people who are in fantastic shape, even though they eat anything they want and don’t ever exercise?
The reason they are naturally thin – no matter what they do – is because their metabolic system burns fat at an incredible rate.
They are built that way.
But you can use saffron to cheat your way into winning this fat burning race.
So if your body doesn’t normally burn fat this fast – saffron will help you change the rules of the game. And turn your metabolic system into a mini-oven – liquefying the fat – and making it easier for your body to eliminate it.
Using saffron is just like being given a „free-pass” to eat anything you want.
You can either use it to lose inches off your waist and drop one or two belt sizes – or you can use it as a great way to stay in shape.
Saffron Spice Or Natural Supplement?
In order to reap all the advantages that saffron has to offer, you should consume at least 88mg each day – which is the amount used in all the clinical trials involving saffron extract.
But doing this won’t come cheap, considering that saffron is one of the most expensive foods in the world, with one pound of saffron costing around $1,500.
You can try adding saffron to your meals, but that amount will be too insignificant for you to notice any real results within the first 2 to 3 months.
What you will find at the supermarket is a bottle of 0.06 oz. of saffron, which will only last you for a few days.
So the best option for you is to use a potent natural supplement of pure saffron extract.
What To Look For When Choosing A Saffron Supplement
If you decide that saffron supplementation is for you, then the next step is crucial.
You can find a number of saffron supplements on the market, but I believe that many are best avoided, for a few essential reasons that I’ll share with you.
I spent a lot of time searching for a product who meets all four different, but equally important criteria.
But the extensive product research that I personally conducted revealed nothing of this sort.
While some products did contain the right amount of saffron extract, most supplements are produced in factories with questionable standards and serious manufacturing issues.
And some contain dyed corn silk instead of pure saffron extract. Considering that saffron is as expensive as gold… most manufacturers decide to use fake ingredients. Frankly, I was appalled by what I saw.
Why This Supplement Manufacturer Wins My Vote
After a thorough research, I found a reputable institution, here in the US, which adhered to my high production standards.
For a saffron extract supplement to be highly effective and beneficial for all the patients, it needs to:
If you’re currently using a saffron supplement, does its manufacturer adhere to these strict quality control standards?
You owe it to yourself to take the matter into your own hands and investigate.
Now, you can understand why I view this manufacturer so highly – and why I’m always looking forward to be working with them to provide a quality saffron supplement.
Slimpure Takes it One Step Further
Each capsule contains non-GMO, organic certified, non-stimulating, pure Persian saffron.
What’s more, SlimPure is produced in the U.S.A. in a GMP and FDA-approved facility.
And the saffron in it is third party tested for purity and quality.
Why Your Entire Body Will Love Slimpure
We’ve seen how saffron can help you “undress yourself” of that extra layer of fat tissue. But how exactly will it do that?
First, it triggers your body’s natural ability to remove fat by boosting metabolism and balancing insulin levels.
Second, it regulates appetite, mood and energy levels and induces satiety.
What makes this spice incredibly powerful in the fight against weight gain is its multi-level approach.
Saffron extract helps weight loss by:
How Much Slimpure Saffron Should YOU Take?
The right dose is 88 mg twice a day. I recommend dividing your daily amount into two doses: morning and afternoon.
If you want to maximize the effects, you will need to take saffron around half an hour before your meal.
So start enjoying the benefits.
You can be assured you’re getting fresh and pure saffron extract created in a state-of-the-art facility.
For the low price of only $49.99, you can start enjoying saffron today.
It’s an investment you’ll be glad you made!
Q: How and when should I take SlimPure?
A: SlimPure is a dietary supplement, so take 1 capsule twice daily. Our research has shown that 177 milligrams (mg) per day is an effective dose of saffron for weight loss and health benefits.
Q: What can I eat with it?
A: While taking SlimPure, nothing is off limits. You can still enjoy the foods you love most, without worrying that you will never stop eating them. You control the cravings, not the other way around.
Q: Is this just another weight loss drug?
A: No, SlimPure is in fact the opposite. It’s a safe, effective alternative to weight loss drugs which are filled with side effects and costly gastric bypass surgery. So it won’t compromise your long term health!
Q: Is SlimPure as effective for men as well?
A: Absolutely! The clinical research behind SlimPure revealed that this works for both men and women. So men can expect to see their appetites and cravings significantly reduced in addition to enhanced mood and metabolism as well!
Q: How is SlimPure different from other saffron supplements?
A: SlimPure is the result of months of research and lab work, targeting the exact source of weight gain, serotonin deficiency. And unlike other saffron supplements, it’s 100% natural… Containing pure organic certified Persian saffron that is not diluted with other cheap useless fillers. Plus it’s third party tested for purity and quality.
Q: Does SlimPure have side effects?
A: Unlike weight loss drugs which can cause numerous, sometimes deadly side effects, including:
• heart valve damage
• birth defects
• liver injury
• and increased blood pressure
When taken in the recommended dosage, SlimPure can help you reach your goal weight quickly and safely. That’s because the main ingredient in it, saffron extract, is an all-natural spice with a long history of use in medicine and cooking. However, just to be on the safe side, if you are on any kind of medication, nursing, pregnant or you suffer from a medical condition, you should check with your doctor first before taking SlimPure.
Q: Why hasn’t my doctor told me about this?
A: Well, the answer is simple. While some of this breakthrough research is still fairly accessible and some doctors probably haven’t heard about it yet, chances are they would also recommend a pharmaceutical drug because they are used to taking out their prescription pads for everything.
Q: How does SlimPure work?
A: By increasing serotonin levels in the brain with SlimPure, you will no longer feel the urge to snack or overeat when you are feeling down, stressed or tired. Which is at the heart of weight gain. In other words, you control your meals and calories consumed, not the other way around. And that’s not all. SlimPure also regulates the metabolism and increases energy levels, which makes it a complete weight loss supplement.
Q: How many bottles should I order?
A: Since SlimPure won’t got bad in your kitchen cabinet, most of our customers go with the 5 bottle package, which also offers them the greatest savings.
Q: Who is SlimPure for?
A: SlimPure is the perfect supplement for anyone interested in losing weight safely and quickly without low-calorie diets, surgery, weight loss drugs, or strenuous exercise routines.
Q: How soon can I see results?
A: Many of the SlimPure customers reported seeing a change in their weight after just a weekend of use. But results may vary, so it’s important to be patient. And remember, that a healthy lifestyle is just as important for maximum results. There is no silver bullet approach to weight loss.
Q: Is this caffeine free?
A: Yes, it’s 100% caffeine free.
Q: Is SlimPure made in the USA?
A: Yes, it’s made in USA, in a GMP and FDA approved facility.
Q: Is there a money back guarantee if this doesn’t work?
A: Yes, we have a 60 Day No Question Asked Empty Bottle Money Back Guarantee.
Q: What’s in saffron?
A: Many of the medicinal properties of saffron can be attributed to a number of its compounds such as: Crocin, Crocetin, Picrocrocin and Safrana. These four powerful components of saffron naturally reduce your appetite, make you feel fuller so you eat less and help boost energy. While a fifth compound, Riboflavin, plays a key role in metabolism.
Q: What other ingredients are found in SlimPure?
A: This supplement contains 88.5mg of Pure Saffron Extract. Its other ingredients include Vegetable Cellulose (Veggie Capsules).
- Mashmoul, A. Azlan, N. Mohtarrudin, B.N.M. Yusof, H. Khaza’ai, H.E. Khoo, et al. Protective effects of saffron extract and crocin supplementation on fatty liver tissue of high-fat diet-induced obese rats. BMC Complementary Alternative Medicine, 401.
- Kianbakht, S., and K. Mozaffari. “Effects of saffron and its active constituents, crocin and safranal, on prevention of indomethacin induced gastric ulcers in diabetic and nondiabetic rats.” فصلنامه علمی پژوهشی گیاهان دارویی 1, no. 29 (2009): 30-38.
- Xu, G. L., Yu, S. Q., Gong, Z. N., & Zhang, S. Q. (2005). Study of the effect of crocin on rat experimental hyperlipemia and the underlying mechanisms. Zhongguo Zhong yao za zhi= Zhongguo zhongyao zazhi= China journal of Chinese materia medica, 30(5), 369-372.
- Xi, Liang, Zhiyu Qian, Guanglin Xu, Shuguo Zheng, Sai Sun, Na Wen, Liang Sheng, Yun Shi, and Yabing Zhang. “Beneficial impact of crocetin, a carotenoid from saffron, on insulin sensitivity in fructose-fed rats.” The Journal of nutritional biochemistry 18, 64-72.
- Kokate CK, Purohit AP, Gokhale SB. Textbook of Pharmacognosy. 49th ed. Pune: NiraliPrakashan 2014
- Maryam Mashmoul Azrina Azlan 1et al. Saffron: A Natural Potent Antioxidant as a Promising Anti-Obesity Drug. Molecular Diversity Preservation International. 2013, 2, 293-308; doi:10.3390/antiox2040293
- Moshiri E., Basti A. A., Noorbala A.-A., Jamshidi A.-H., Hesameddin Abbasi S., Akhondzadeh S. Crocus sativus L. (petal) in the treatment of mild-to-moderate depression: a double-blind, randomized and placebo-controlled trial. Phytomedicine. 2006;13(9-10):607–611. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2006.08.006.
- Shahin Akhondzadeh, Hasan Fallah-Pour, Khosro Afkham, Amir-Hossein Jamshidi and Farahnaz Khalighi-Cigaroudi. Comparison of Crocus sativus L. and imipramine in the treatment of mild to moderate depression: A pilot double-blind randomized trial. Journal of the International Society for Complementary Medicine Research (ISCMR), 2004, 4-12.
- Sarris, J., Panossian, A., Schweitzer, I., Stough, C., & Scholey, A. (2011). Herbal medicine for depression, anxiety and insomnia: a review of psychopharmacology and clinical evidence. European neuropsychopharmacology, 21(12), 841-860.
- Khazdair, M. R., Boskabady, M. H., Hosseini, M., Rezaee, R., & M. Tsatsakis, A. (2015). The effects of Crocus sativus (saffron) and its constituents on nervous system: A review. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 376–391.
- PDR for Herbal Medicines. Medical Economics Company, Inc. at Montvale, 2000: 653-654
- Shamsa A, H. H. (2009). Evaluation of Crocus sativus L. (saffron) on male erectile dysfunction: a pilot study. Phytomedicine, 690-3. 13.
- Akhondzadeh S, Shafiee Sabet M, Harirchian MH, Togha M, Cheraghmakani H, Razeghi S, Hejazi SS, Yousefi MH, Alimardani R, Jamshidi AH, Zare F, Moradi A (2009) Saffron in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease: a 16-week, randomized and placebo controlled trial. J Clin Pharm Ther (in press).
- Giassi, L. J., Gilchrist, M. J., Graham, M. C., and Gainer, J. L. Trans-sodium crocetinate restores blood pressure, heart rate, and plasma lactate after hemorrhagic shock. Journal of Trauma, 932-938.
- Prevention of Blindness and Visual Impairment, The World Health Organization.
- Mizuma H, Tanaka M, Nozaki S, et al. Daily oral administration of crocetin attenuates physical fatigue in human subjects. Nutrition Research,145-50.
- Kanamarlapudi Vijayabhargava and Mohammad Asad. Effect of Stigmas of Crocus sativus L. (saffron) on Cell Mediated and Humoral Immunity. The Natural Products Journal. 2011. DOI : 10.2174/2210315511101020151
- Kamalipour, Maryam, and Shahin Akhondzadeh. “Cardiovascular effects of saffron: an evidence-based review.” The Journal of Tehran University Heart Center 6, no. 2 (2011): 59-61.
- Milajerdi, V. Bitarafan, M. Mahmoudi. A review on the effects of saffron extract and its constituents on factors related to neurologic, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases. Journal of Medical Plants, 9-28.
- Hosseini A, Mousavi SH, Ghanbari A, et al. Effect of saffron on liver metastases in patients suffering from cancers with liver metastases: A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine. 2015;5(5):434-440.
- Mashmoul M et al. Saffron: A Natural Potent Antioxidant as a Promising Anti-Obesity Drug. Antioxidants (Basel). 2013 Oct 29;2(4):293-308. doi: 10.3390/antiox2040293.
- Gout B1, Bourges C, Paineau-Dubreuil S. Satiereal, a Crocus sativus L extract, reduces snacking and increases satiety in a randomized placebo-controlled study of mildly overweight, healthy women. Nutrition Research. 2010 May;30(5):305-13. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2010.04.008.