Have you noticed that every holiday dinner has the same recipes? And although I enjoy traditional meals, I must say that I always enjoy doing something a bit different.
For a couple of years, I’ve been adding different types of recipes to my holiday plates.
Of course, I never forget the HEALTH FACTOR.
Take a look at my healthy recipes on Labor Day -> Shock Your Labor Day Guests with These 10 Healthy and Mouthwatering Recipes
Also, the recipe I’ll show you today has incredibly healthy ingredients. Just take a look:
So, what do you think? Are you ready to make your Christmas dinner more exotic this year?
Shrimp Salad – Exotic Healthy Christmas Recipe
Ingredients for Salad:
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- Toasted bread or butter head or romaine lettuce, for serving
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. mustard
Make sure that the mayonnaise is homemade and the mustard doesn’t contain too much salt or sugar.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss shrimp in a drop of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until shrimps are completely opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked shrimp, red onion, celery, and dill to bowl and toss until combined.
- Serve on bread or over lettuce.
What do you think of today’s recipe?
I look forward to reading your replies and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE.
Also, if you want to see other Christmas healthy recipes, click on the following links:
To your health!