Erasing the agonizing sciatica pain radiating from your lower back down to your legs – seems to be something out of a fairytale, right?
If you are a victim of sciatica nerve pain, then you know exactly how much it can alter the quality of your life. There are nights when the pangs of pain are so unbearable you can’t sleep…
But Can You Change This?
For the last couple of years, I’ve been recommending natural remedies to my patients.
The outcome? 89% of them said the pain and muscle spasms reduced significantly in just a matter of weeks!
Even today, I received yet another letter from one of my patients telling me how their pain has subsided exponentially. Don’t you want to upgrade your life and forget about that debilitating pain?
Then, just try-out the jaw-dropping power of the following zero-risk natural treatments!
Natural Remedies for Sciatica Nerve Pain
#1 “The Spicy Relief”
The active ingredient in cayenne pepper is capsaicin – a substance responsible for preventing pain signals to reach your brain.
Caution: don’t use this remedy on broken or sensitive skin because it might burn your skin.
- Cayenne pepper powder
- Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tablespoons of beeswax and put it into a small saucepan.
- Melt it on a medium flame and add 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Now pour this into a cup and add 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- Mix them well and apply on the affected area and rub for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and wash it out with cold water.
Repeat this home remedy twice a day until you get rid of your sciatica pain.
#2 “The Jamaican Dream”
Jamaican dogwood is a natural remedy that provides sciatic nerve pain relief.
This herb reduces numbness, improves your circulation, and soothes your nerves.
Caution: It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Jamaican dogwood tincture
- Jamaican dogwood supplements
- Internally – consume a Jamaican dogwood supplement before going to bed.
- Externally – Apply the Jamaican dogwood tincture over the affected area and gently massage with your fingers for 5 to 10 minutes.
Repeat this treatment to cure sciatica pain faster.
#3 “The Vampire’s Solution”
Garlic has potent anti-inflammatory properties which contribute to significantly reducing the pain caused by the sciatica nerve.
- Garlic Cloves
- Olive oil
Internally – Consume 2 to 3 garlic cloves twice a day.
Externally – Make a paste with 5 garlic cloves and mix with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Apply this solution to your painful area and massage gently for 5 to 10 minutes. To reduce inflammation and pain repeat this massage twice daily.
Related: Keeping Diseases at Bay with Garlic
#4 “The Sprinkling Vision”
Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory capacity, which is due to its high quantity of curcumin. This substance alleviates chronic nerve pain, nourishes your skin, and boosts your immunity.
- Roasted turmeric powder
- Holy basil
- Sesame oil
- Skimmed milk
- Internally – Before going to bed, drink a cup of milk mixed with 1 tablespoon of roasted turmeric powder.
- Externally – Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 2 spoons of sesame oil. Gently massage this paste onto the skin for 5 minutes.
Repeat these remedies for several days until the pain subsides.
#5 “The Pure Bliss”
St. John’s Wort has powerful pain-busting benefits that surprised the entire medical community.
What you need:
- John’s Wort oil
- Nutmeg powder
- Sesame oil
- Take 2 spoons of nutmeg powder and mix it with half a cup of sesame oil and half a cup of St. John’s Wort oil.
- Warm this mixture and allow it to cool down.
- Apply this paste over the painful area and massage gently using your fingers. Do this twice a day.
Or massage with St. John’s Wort oil 2 to 3 times a day to enjoy relief.
Are you aware of other effective natural remedies?
Let me know how these remedies worked out for you and HIT the LIKE button and SHARE if you enjoyed this article.
To your health.