You are probably sick and tired of experiencing health problems and not knowing the root cause of them all.
Which is why I thought it’s extremely important to give you this info, letting you know about the healthier alternatives to the commercial, and yet highly toxic cleaning and beauty products.
Read on to find the easiest, fastest, and convenient way of enjoying ONLY the benefits of using these self-cleaning products…
… Whilst bypassing the negative side effects that commercial products inflict on your body.
And the best part is that you don’t need to spend a lot of money!
Today, you are going to learn how to make the easiest and best homemade products that are 100% safe for you and your family to use (no matter the age)!
Plus, you can turn this into a fun activity for your kids and grandchildren to take part in. This will enable you to spend quality time with them while teaching them a valuable lesson that will show them how to stay healthy the rest of their lives.
So, let’s begin.
Homemade & Natural Skin Care Products
Homemade Natural Body Wash
- ¼ cup of Aloe Vera Gel
- ¾ cup of castile soap or mild soap base (liquid)
- 1 tsp. of Vitamin E oil
- 25 drops of your favorite essential oil (or a blend)
For this concoction, you only need to add to the soap base the Aloe Vera gel and blend thoroughly. Don’t forget about the oils and blend.
In the end, simply pour into a container of your choice and use it instead of those toxic products.
Homemade Simple Natural Shampoo
- ¾ cup liquid Castile soap
- ¼ cup Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tsp. jojoba oil
- ½ – 1 Tsp. Sweet almond oil
- 50-60 drops Essential oils of choice
Anti-dandruff: 30 drops each of Tea tree and patchouli essential oil.
Vanish oily hair: 25 drops Lemon essential oil, 15 drops Basil essential oil, and 20 drops Grapefruit essential oil.
For hair growth for all hair types: 20 drops Lavender essential oil, 20 drops Cedar wood essential oil, and 20 drops Rosemary essential oil.
After you’ve decided what type of shampoo you want, pick a container (an 8 oz. squeeze bottle will do or you can simply clean and reuse an old shampoo bottle).
Add all the oils and Aloe Vera gel in the bottle, cap, and shake well to combine.
Lastly, add the castile soap until the bottle is almost full. Stir or shake to combine.
Homemade Deodorant for Sensitive Skin
- 5 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon Baking soda
- 6 Tablespoons Arrowroot powder
- 2 Tablespoons Bentonite Clay
- 5 to 10 drops of the essential oil of your choice
- Mix and store in a small jar in your medicine cabinet!
- Your deodorant will be like a paste, so just scoop some out with your finger to apply.
Natural Homemade Body Butter
- 1/2 c. Shea Butter
- 1/4 c. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 c. Jojoba Oil
- 5-10 drops Essential Oil (I recommend lavender for a relaxing body butter, peppermint for an invigorating sensation)
- Place Shea butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil in a glass bowl or measuring cup inside a saucepan.
- The saucepan should have enough water in it that the water touches the bottom of your glass double boiler, but doesn’t spill out.
- Then, over medium heat, whisk the oils together until they are melted and combined.
- When ready, the mixture will go from white to semi-clear.
- Refrigerate melted oils for an hour or until white and solid.
- With a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the oils until they are fluffy like whipped cream. Add essential oils and beat to incorporate.
Fill your desired container with the whipped body butter and refrigerate for another hour.
Now you can use it after showers to smooth and nurture your skin.
As you can see, there is a natural, homemade recipe that can replace any commercial and harmful product in your home.
How about soaps, hand sanitizers, and cleaning products?
Yes, there is a natural, inexpensive, and safe homemade recipe for those as well.
Start using these natural formulas for a few weeks and let me know how they are working out for you.
To your health!