Natural Compounds With Strong Anti-fungal Powers
Most people usually frown upon the idea of using natural compounds with great anti-fungal powers.
As a result, many people run away from alternative solutions and resort to potentially dangerous. But these treatments usually have repercussions that can affect their overall health.
Seems like there is no other choice. But is that true?
There are many scientific studies that show the prolific power of natural substances against diseases.
Therefore, by fortifying your body with immune boosting superfoods, you will naturally create a protective shield.
If you want that, take a look at four of the best anti-fungal substances that can help you in your fight against this pesky infection.
1. Cat’s Claw
Finally, after years of research, this miracle of the tropical forest has convinced the medical world of its formidable healing power.
And no wonder, considering the fact that there is proof that Cat’s claw can be successfully used in the treatment of many affections such as:
Cat’s claw is one of the most powerful herbal remedies with immune action.
Its active components are a group of alkaloids that:
- Stimulate the immune system.
- Favor phagocytosis (the ability of white blood cells to destroy and eliminate microorganisms and foreign substances).
- Activate the function of cytokines (immunity mediators).
- Reactivate the functions of T lymphocytes.
- Normalize the level of white blood cells, platelets, and immunoglobulins in the blood.
Did you know that garlic is the most powerful natural antibiotic known as pure food?
That’s because germs of colds, flu, and viruses have minimal chances of survival in the presence of its juice.
- It combats infections, releases sinuses, bronchi, and lungs.
- One milligram of garlic has the same power as twenty-five units of penicillin.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic and the best part about it is that it doesn’t destroy healthy bacteria.
- It has no side effects as it has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
3. Korean Ginseng
It is also known as Panax ginseng or Asian ginseng.
In the traditional Chinese medicine, it is believed that red panax stimulates the yang energy, which:
- Improves circulation.
- Increases blood flow.
- Revitalizes the body and helps it recover after a disease.
Moreover, in Asia, doctors recommend red panax regularly to:
- Increase vitality and vigor.
- Improve work efficiency.
- Combat fatigue.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Increase libido.
This carotenoid is a subtstance naturally found in many fruits and vegetables (e.g. tomatoes).
Furthermore, it is also present in the human body. Lycopene can be found in large amounts (in healthy people) in the blood, liver, skin, prostate, colon, and lungs.
Why is this substance relevant?
Because numerous research has shown that this compound is a strong antioxidant that:
- Inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- Neutralizes free radicals more effectively.
- Protects the cell’s integrity and the immune system from the toxins accumulated in the body.
- Prevents and treats a host of diseases, including fungal infections.
Were you aware of how powerful these ingredients are?
Do you know other potent anti-fungal substances?
If so, share with the community and let us know your thoughts.