To start off with, I must confess that I think I have a little OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder). But, after all, don’t we all have it?
I mean, we all have that inner voice tingling our brains that is always there to remind us that we have to do a little more about something.
And I think I got the OCD related to gathering as much information as I can when my time allows it, especially when it’s something I’m very interested in.
So, one evening, after my wife went to bed, while standing in front of my computer and just clicking on different stuff, I don’t know how but I bumped into a piece of information about mushrooms.
And because one thing leads to another, all of the sudden I found myself reading about the therapeutically mushrooms Shiitake, Reishi, and Maitake.
Maitake, Shiitake, and Reishi Mushrooms
The first thing I found about them was that they form a unique “fungal nuking trio” that simply starves out the infection by soaking up the sugar entering your body and then flushing it out before it can cause more harm to your health.
That put me to thinking and I went deeper into my research.
That’s how I found about a 2008 study conducted by the Celal Bayar University in Turkey, which showed that these three mushrooms, in particular, are natural fungal killers.
When we think of mushrooms, too few of us are aware that besides their gastronomic application, there are also therapeutic mushrooms in nature, highly appreciated by the oriental medicine. These are natural remedies, recognized even by scientists.
These three popular types of therapeutic mushrooms – Maitake, Shiitake, and Reishi do not act as modern drugs that combat the symptoms of the disorder.
Their main function is to restore the balance of the “suffering” body as a result of the prophylactic effect, thus keeping the body in a steady state of health.
These therapeutic mushrooms act to restore the natural resistance to pathogens.
With a strong stabilizing effect, they have the ability to adjust the blood pressure for both hypertensive and hypotensive people.
The same effect remains visible to the human psyche, cancerous tumors, digestion, high cholesterol, multiple allergies, etc.
Thus, the vital role of therapeutic mushrooms in the cure of some diseases can be explained.
The Therapeutic Maitake Mushroom
Among the main active principles are: B vitamins, Vitamin D2, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, etc.
Its therapeutic properties include:
- Contributing to killing the fungal colonies that have already spread into the human body;
- Preventing diabetes, optimizing glucose metabolism and helping to improve insulin sensitivity;
- Rebalancing the abnormal cholesterol and reducing the fat accumulations in the case of “fatty liver”;
- Helping keep body weight under control, favoring the transformation of food into energy, simultaneously with the reduction of the adipose tissue;
- Restoring the body’s ability to fight against infections.
The “King” of Natural Remedies – Shiitake
I’ve observed that due to its beneficial effects, especially on the immune system, it is considered to be a fearsome enemy to bacteria and viruses.
Its active principles include A, B, and D Vitamins, minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc), amino acids, etc.
Analyzing its therapeutic properties, I’ve discovered that:
- Due to its active components that increase the production of antibodies, it contributes to the strengthening of the immune system.
- It acts as a kind of barrier against infections caused by viruses, bacteria, and Candida albicans.
- Favors the formation of the “good” bacterial flora of the intestine, thus fulfilling a probiotic role.
Reishi – The “Mushroom of Immortality”
This therapeutic mushrooms has famous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, helping the body in situations of physical and mental stress.
Its active principles include 150 bioactive substances, and it is also rich in minerals, vitamins, and amino acids useful to our bodies.
Reishi’s therapeutic properties are not to be neglected either:
- It is a powerful stimulant of the immune system, acting both as anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic.
- Thanks to its antioxidant effect, it is particularly effective in skin care.
- It favors metabolism, helping to control body weight, being especially useful in weight loss diets.
- It is capable of preventing the development of tumor cells.
I bet you didn’t expect for these mushrooms to have all these beneficial effects on your health.
Yes, they are surprising creations of Mother Nature and are meant to help you, just like they did to my wife.
Are you willing to test their incredible therapeutic properties?
Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE.
To your health!