Mythbusting: Are Multivitamins Some Of Your Biggest Allies Against High Blood Pressure?
Multivitamins are power-packed with nutrients to help you feel healthy and energetic. But can these supplements lower your high blood pressure? Here’s the clear-cut evidence.
According to the American Heart Association, more than 80 million Americans have been diagnosed with high blood pressure.
And the longer you leave it untreated, the more it can increase the risk of major health complications like kidney failure, stroke, or heart attack.
And it can even inflict death.
However, taking a multivitamin can help you ward off extremely high levels of hypertension.
According to the French Institute of Health and Medical Research, antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, or vitamin E – which are found in multivitamins – will inactivate the effects of free radicals and alleviate symptoms of high blood pressure and arterial stiffness.
But that’s not the only benefit you should expect from a high quality multivitamin.
In fact, most high quality multivitamins can help:
So what makes for a great multivitamin supplement?
In a few seconds, I’ll tell you all about the astringent criteria you should guide yourself when choosing a multivitamin.
But first, I feel it’s important to ask one very important question, which has been on everyone’s lips lately…
Do You Really Need A Multivitamin?
Isn’t Your Healthy Diet Already Ensuring Your Body With All The Vitamins And Minerals You Need?
This is an excellent question…
Eating a full 100% organic diet will most definitely help you fill most of your body’s nutritional needs.
You see, decades ago, the fruits and vegetables that we used to grow were loaded with highly nutritious properties.
And unfortunately, the foods that we now eat are stripped right off their nutrients.
… Did You Know That The Nutritional Value Of A Carrot That You Eat Today Doesn’t Even Come Close To The One That You Ate In 1970?
Our food supply has drastically changed over the past 70 years.
According to an article published in Scientific American…
A milestone study ran by researchers at the University of Texas (UT) analyzed the U.S. Department of Agriculture nutritional data of 43 different vegetables and fruits harvested in 1950 and 1999.
Their almost shocking discovery revealed “reliable drops” in the amount of
The truth of the matter is that we don’t even know what’s sitting on our plates anymore.
Our food is ripped off of its nutritional content since the focus now lies on improving traits such as size, growth rate and pest resistance rather than nutritious properties.
And there’s more.
A full-depth study conducted by the Kushi Institute reviewing the nutrient data from 1975 to 1997 found that:
- average calcium levels in 12 fresh vegetables dropped 27%
- iron levels 37%
- vitamin A levels 21%
- and vitamin C levels 30%
We are eating lab-made vegetables… given that scientists are breeding a new generation of pest-resistant crops by pumping them full of chemicals and GM substances.
So the emphasis lies on creating better looking produce – hopped up on pesticides and other dangerous chemicals.
Sadly, it’s all about faster, bigger, and cheaper…
But that doesn’t mean we should stop eating these foods… after all they are still much better than the alternative.
The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA), issued by the US Department of Agriculture and US Department of Health and Human Services, recommend that:
And most nutritionists advise the following:
But consuming anything less than fully organic produce… makes you a great candidate for developing almost deadly nutrient deficiencies.
So you should try to supplement your diet whenever possible with genuinely potent and nutrient-rich substances.
However… nowadays, you can’t just do that based on food alone.
Because that’s beginning to turn into something we can’t control anymore.
In fact, a landmark study concluded that, today, one would have to eat eight oranges to benefit from the same amount of Vitamin A as our grandparents would have gotten from one.
But the bare naked truth is that no-one has time for this.
And for a healthy body and mind, you need to include nutrient rich foods into your daily diet.
The Dietary Guidelines for Americans cites the following nutrients of concern in adults and children living in the United States:
So, if you can’t rely on food to secure your necessary intake of nutrients… then it’s absolutely vital that you rely on a high quality multivitamin supplement.
How to Choose a Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement Without Sacrificing Your Health?
When I first started my research, I was appalled by the products promoted on the market.
So many globally famous companies demonstrate low quality in producing their range of supplements.
You see, some of them even go as far as to use fake ingredients.
So not all supplements are created equally. But that’s only a small part of the problem with today’s multivitamins.
And I truly believe that for a supplement to be beneficial it must be produced to the highest standards, overall.
That’s why I have been going to the extremes to blend these missing nutrients into your daily multivitamin.
When I first started my research for our Premium Life Pack, I made sure to compile a comprehensive list of criteria that the other supplement manufacturers did not take into consideration.
So the first and most important step was identifying the top supplement manufacturers – with state-of-the-art technology – in the U.S. today.
The labs I have chosen have very strong formulation experience with Ph.D. formulators, and a strong manufacturing capability, consistently following the dietary supplement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Finding a facility that can produce high quality supplement was highly essential in ensuring the strength, quality, and purity of the ingredients.
And you should always make sure to take it into account.
Here are the other guidelines you should always take a look at every time you’re in the market for a high quality product:
Why The Premium Life Pack Stands Out From The Crowd?
When formulating this supplement, my main focus was only on including separate vitamin and mineral extracts from different foods…
… but also on including highly potent food extracts, which contain a multitude of key minerals and vitamins in their purest forms.
No product out there even comes close to the complexity of the Premium Life Pack formula.
Over time, you’ll discover how the ingredients inside this powerful blend will almost instantly make you feel and look better.
And how they will even plummet your high blood pressure levels.
So now, I know that you’re probably curious to know how you can get the Premium Life Pack.
But first, allow me to tell you about the ingredients it contains and what they can do for you.
Pomegranate is a potentially powerful anti-inflammatory agent, which have three times the antioxidant activity of red wine and green tea combined.
But the most impressive thing about them is that they contain a miracle, age-busting ingredient called ‘urolithin A‘.
This element has been found to “fire up” the mitochondria, the tiny battery packs that power up our cells and which run down with age… thus prolonging your life.
Wild yam is another incredible element I want to tell you about. It provides relief for gallbladder pain, rheumatoid arthritis, and it shows strong antihypertensive properties.
Scientists also discovered that the wild yam:
- battles leukemic cells (blood cancer),
- improves cholesterol levels
- helps reduce photo-aging (damage caused by repeated sun exposure)
And since, we are exposed to UVs all year round, this may be one of the best ways to protect your skin against photo-aging.
Red clover is a powerful ally in the fight against osteoporosis, given that it improves bone mineral density.
Various studies have shown that consuming its tea can significantly reduce the tension in the arteries and blood vessels, thereby helping reduce the blood pressure levels.
Bilberries can lower your high cholesterol and blood sugar levels, remove heavy metals from your body and sharpen your eyesight.
They’re also good for charging up your immune system, great for your health and great for your digestion.
But, you know, I didn’t stop at putting together this super amazing combination of phytonutrients.
I wanted to help my patients fend off preventable diseases and continue enjoying an overall state of well-being, without making huge changes to their lifestyle.
So I Put Together A Unique Antioxidant Blend
But why antioxidants?
You see, each cell in your body contains a powerful antioxidant called glutathione, which acts like a buffer, protecting you against the free radicals, or the oxidants in your body.
Trouble is, that after the age of 30, the cellular damage inflicted to your body increases, since you begin losing your glutathione supplies.
So that’s why you need antioxidants to help restore your body to health.
Let me quickly tell you about just two of the antioxidants in the formula.
The first one, green tea.
Green tea is great at…
- improving brain function
- accelerating fat burning
- dropping the chances of type 2 diabetes
- reducing your cholesterol
- and lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases
And most importantly? Green tea increases your lifespan.
No wonder why the Japanese – which enjoy consuming green tea every day – are one of the healthiest people on the planet.
In fact, a study conducted on 14,001 elderly Japanese individuals found that those who drank the most green tea were 76% less likely to die during the 6 year study period.
Next we have grape seed extract. This has some incredible health-boosting properties, supporting eye health, fortifying your heart health, boosting your memory and lots more.
More research on grape seed extract’s potent properties to control hypertension keeps piling up.
Studies revealed that flavonoids in grape seed extract cause your arteries and your blood vessels to relax, thereby giving you the ability to control your blood pressure.
But I felt that it still wasn’t enough.
So The Premium Life Pack Is Also Loaded With A Vitamin And Mineral Blend That Puts To Shame Some Multivitamin Supplements
Vitamins and minerals contribute to increasing the bio-energy production in your body.
So you need vitamins of the B complex, and also energy minerals, such as manganese or iron who will help you get that crucial jolt in your vitality.
I’ve also included other compounds in this blend, which help power you up with clean and pure energy, but there’s still more in this cutting-edge formula.
Given all the toxins that we’re exposed to every single day, pollution and pesticides, being just two of them…
I’ve Decided To Add An Immunity Blend To This, So You Can Benefit From All That Extra Support
So here are just a few of the ingredients that I’ve added into this specific blend:
First, goldenseal root is a great blood detoxing ingredient, helping to cleanse your blood of impurities.
But it’s also a powerful antibiotic that helps alleviate symptoms of
- respiratory tract infections
- eye infections
- digestive issues
- canker sores
- urinary tract infections and lots more
As important as the first two benefits, goldenseal root can also get your cholesterol in check, since countless studies identified goldenseal as a natural LDL-lowering agent.
And most important, it can help lower you high blood pressure.
Second, garlic’s antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties can help relieve the symptoms of flue, as well as other infections.
But the main reason why I’ve included garlic in my formula is because it helps drop your high blood pressure readings.
In double-blind studies with garlic preparations providing a daily dose of at least 10 mg allicin, blood pressure readings dropped with typical reductions of 11 mm Hg for the systolic and 5.0 in the diastolic within a 1 to 3-month period.
So to get these results, you would have to eat 1 to 4 cloves of fresh garlic a day.
The problem with garlic is that you may not be able to consume it every day, due to its unmistakable and strong taste and smell.
So that’s why I decided to include garlic essences into this formula.
So you can enjoy all its benefits, without worrying about the smell.
But, after including all these powerhouse ingredients, I still felt like there was something missing from the Premium Life Pack formula.
So I Also Added The Final Component:
A Full Total Body Support Blend
This blend packs several crucial ingredients that include lycopene and cranberry extract.
All these ingredients work together to help provide you with a complex health protection, from head to toes.
All these ingredients are proven to:
- sharpen your vision
- defends your brain against oxidative damage
- increase energy and libido
- keep your bones strong
- help with joint mobility
So all in all, you get to enjoy 5 different blends in one complex formula.
My phytonutrient blend to help battle fatigue, boost energy, protect your heart and delay aging.
My antioxidant blend which helps reduce the oxidative stress in your body – which is the cause of disease formation, to give you a healthier, more youthful, glowing skin and to crank up your energy naturally.
My immune blend especially designed to bolster your immune system, reduce your recovery time from colds and alleviate your digestive problems.
My vitamin and mineral blend which provides you with essential nutrients that naturally enhance your bio-energy levels.
My total body support blend to help sharpen your sight, protect your brain, keep your bones and your joints strong, help you have a healthy looking skin and helps lower you high blood pressure.
With over 30 unique ingredients, the Premium Life Pack is a unique formula that helps skyrocket your overall health.
Grab The High Potency Multivitamin Designed To Shift Nutritional Imbalances In The Right Direction While Lowering Your Hypertension
In today’s world, unless you consume exclusively 100% organic foods, chaces are you’re missing out on essential micronutrients:
While a health-promoting diet is an essential component of good health, so is proper nutritional supplementation.
Especially when considering that these natural elements can help you fight against the silent killer condition.
It’s an inevitable health problem, which seems to chase us all as we age.
If you’re an American adult, the chances you suffer from it are 1 in 3. If you’re over 60, that number rises to 1 in 2.
But securing your necessary intake of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from a top-notch quality, high-purity formula will help you kick to the curb most of these conditions and illnesses.
I’ve made sure that The Primium Life Pack adhere to my highest and strictest quality standards, so that you can take advantage of the many benefits that comes along with using it.
The Premium Life Pack is worth its weight in gold.
The right nudge to kick-start your body’s healing mode by harnessing the incredible power of some of the most potent nutrients your body needs.
So choose the Premium Life Pack for a premium health. I sincerely believe that you’re taking an important step in complementing and optimizing your diet.
Q: Will I experience any side effects?
A: No. The Premium Life Pack is considered to be very safe. If you have concerns about how Premium Life Pack may affect you or if you are pregnant or nursing, please speak with a physician before use.
Q: How do I use this product?
A: The Premium Life Pack is really easy to use even for the busiest of people. All you have to do is ingest one pill with plenty of water, after breakfast. It comes in an easy to carry container, so it can be easier for you to take it with you anywhere.
Q: Does it really lower your high blood pressure condition?
A: The Premium Life Pack contains natural ingredients proven to naturally inactivate the disruptive effects of free radicals (such as high blood pressure) on your body. Antioxidant vitamins, such as beta-carotene, vitamin C or vitamin E are powerful enough to “unplug” the cord “feeding” most heart diseases, including atherosclerosis – and relieve high blood pressure and arterial stiffness.
Q: Is it ok to use this product on the long term?
A: Yes, absolutely.
A multivitamin acts like a daily guarantee to ensure your body gets all the vitamins and minerals it needs and protect yourself against illness and disease. It’s the best recommended way to avoid suffering from key mineral deficiencies.
Studies show that taking a high-quality multivitamin can reduce cardiovascular disease, prevent cancer and improve cognitive functions.
Q: How does The Premium Life Pack support reproductive health?
A: The Premium Life Pack supports reproductive health in four different ways. It improves libido, boosts sexual function, supports urinary tract health, and alleviates the symptoms of PMS.
Q: How long will this initial low cost of $59.95 of the Premium Life Pack last for?
A: At this point, we cannot ensure today’s low cost past today. The price is subject to change due to lack of ingredients or a surge in demand.
Q: Can I still use this product if I have a medical condition?
A: Yes, absolutely.
The Premium Life Pack is a natural formula that promotes overall health and well-being. It’s safe and effective for nearly everyone.
It’s recommended to consult a physician prior to taking the Premium Life Pack.
Q: How quickly will this supplement be shipped to me?
A: The Premium Life Pack product should arrive at your selected location in the US, within 5 to 7 business days.
Q: Does this product really work?
A: The Premium Life Pack was designed to function effectively, help people overcome their key nutrient deficiencies and enjoy the multiple benefits that arise from using it.
However, if for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your order of the Premium Life Pack, just send us an email and we will refund the entire value of your order, no question asked.
I hope I’ve answered all of your questions. If there is something else you’re interested in finding out about, then our Customer Service team (email@example.com) is at your disposal 24/7.
So again, if you haven’t done so already, place your order right now and begin transforming your entire health.
1. Czernichow S, Blacher J and Hercberg S. Antioxidant vitamins and blood pressure. Current Hypertension Reports. 2004 Feb;6(1):27-30. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14972086
2. Roddy Scheer. Dirt Poor: Have Fruits and Vegetables Become Less Nutritious? Scientific American. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/soil-depletion-and-nutrition-loss/
3. Dietary Guidelines for Americans. 2010. http://www.dietaryguidelines.gov.
4. Costantini S, Rusolo F, De Vito V et al. Potential Anti-Inflammatory Effects of the Hydrophilic Fraction of Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Seed Oil on Breast Cancer Cell Lines. Molecules. 2014;19(6):8644-8660. doi:10.3390/molecules19068644.
5. Sohrab G, Nasrollahzadeh J, Zand H, Amir Z, Tohidi M, Kimiagar M. Effects of pomegranate juice consumption on inflammatory markers in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial. – PubMed – NCBI. Ncbinlmnihgov. 2014. Accessed November 1, 2016.
6. Małgorzata Łochyńska. Energy and Nutritional Properties of the White Mulberry (Morus alba L.). Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 5 (2015) 709-716 doi: 10.17265/2161-6256/2015.09.001
7. Brader L, Overgaard A, Christensen LP, Jeppesen PB, Hermansen K. Polyphenol-rich bilberry ameliorates total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol when implemented in the diet of Zucker diabetic fatty rats. The Review of Diabetetic Studies: RDS. 2013 Winter;10(4):270-82. doi: 10.1900/RDS.2013.10.270. Epub 2014 Feb 10.
8. Masahito Takikawa Seiya Inoue Fumihiko Horio Takanori Tsuda. Dietary Anthocyanin-Rich Bilberry Extract Ameliorates Hyperglycemia and Insulin Sensitivity via Activation of AMP-Activated Protein Kinase in Diabetic Mice. The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 140, Issue 3, 1 March 2010, Pages 527–533, https://doi.org/10.3945/jn.109.118216
9. Lans CA. Ethnomedicines used in Trinidad and Tobago for urinary problems and diabetes mellitus. J Ethnobiol Ethnomed. 2006 Oct 13;2:45.
10. Wang HJ, Chiang BH. Anti-diabetic effect of a traditional Chinese medicine formula. Food Funct. 2012 Nov;3(11):1161-9. doi: 10.1039/c2fo30139c.
11. Kaewkaen P, Tong-Un T, Wattanathorn J, Muchimapura S, Kaewrueng W, Wongcharoenwanakit S. Mulberry Fruit Extract Protects against Memory Impairment and Hippocampal Damage in Animal Model of Vascular Dementia. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:263520. doi: 10.1155/2012/263520. Epub 2012 Aug 16.
12. Lang CA1, Naryshkin S, Schneider DL, Mills BJ, Lindeman RD. Low blood glutathione levels in healthy aging adults. The Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine. 1992 Nov;120(5):720-5.
13. Yuangui Zhu, Paul M. Carvey, and Zaodung Linga. Age-related changes in glutathione and glutathione-related enzymes in rat brain. Brain Resources. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2007 May 14.
14. Kelly SP1, Gomez-Ramirez M, Montesi JL, Foxe JJ. L-theanine and caffeine in combination affect human cognition as evidenced by oscillatory alpha-band activity and attention task performance. Journal of Nutrition. 2008 Aug;138(8):1572S-1577S.
15. Kris Gunnars. 10 Proven Benefits of Green Tea. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea#modal-close
16. Diepvens K, Westerterp KR, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Obesity and thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin, and green tea. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Jan;292(1):R77-85. Epub 2006 Jul 13.
17. Liu K, Zhou R, Wang B, Chen K, Shi LY, Zhu JD, Mi MT. Effect of green tea on glucose control and insulin sensitivity: a meta-analysis of 17 randomized controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr. 2013 Aug;98(2):340-8. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.112.052746. Epub 2013 Jun 26.
18. Hartley L1, Flowers N, Holmes J, Clarke A, Stranges S, Hooper L, Rees K. Green and black tea for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Jun 18;(6):CD009934. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD009934.pub2.
19. Etsuji Suzuki et al. Green Tea Consumption and Mortality among Japanese Elderly People: The Prospective Shizuoka Elderly Cohort. Annals of Epidemiology. Volume 19, Issue 10, October 2009, Pages 732-739
20. Annette McDermott. Are Grapes Good for You? Online at: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/are-grapes-good-for-you#7
21. The Facts About High Blood Pressure. Heartorg. 2016. Accessed November 1, 2016.
22. Hypertension – National Library of Medicine – PubMed Health. PubMed Health. 2016. Accessed November 1, 2016.
23. 15 Grape seed. University of Maryland Medical Center. 2016. Accessed October 6, 2016.
24. Bailee Skeen. Basic Health Care Series: Blood Pressure. New Delhi, Vij Books India Private Limited, 2017.
25. Saliha Rizvi, Syed T. Raza,* Faizal Ahmed, Absar Ahmad, Shania Abbas, and Farzana Mahdi. The Role of Vitamin E in Human Health and Some Diseases. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2014 May; 14(2): e157–e165. Published online 2014 Apr 7.
26. Hatzistavri LS et al. Oral magnesium supplementation reduces ambulatory blood pressure in patients with mild hypertension. Am J Hypertens. 2009 Oct;22(10):1070-5. doi: 10.1038/ajh.2009.126. Epub 2009 Jul 16.
27. Kawano Y1, Matsuoka H, Takishita S, Omae T. Effects of magnesium supplementation in hypertensive patients: assessment by office, home, and ambulatory blood pressures. Hypertension. 1998 Aug;32(2):260-5.