How are you spending this summer?
The days are longer, the nights are shorter and it feels like as days go by We have exponentially more time to eat.
And you wouldn’t be the only one that thinks this way… After all, what else can you do in this heat?
However, instead of scavenging your kitchen for calorie-packed snacks, you could take a look at healthier summer alternatives.
I’m about to give you 7 mouthwatering snacks that will keep your waist slim and your taste buds satisfied.
You’ll love these tips so prepare your grocery list and start writing down…
Top 7 Guilt-Free Summer Snacks
#1 Frozen Mango Cubes
Forget about the usual ice-cream and check out this summer wonder. Buy fresh mangoes from the grocery store, slice them up in cubes and put them in a zip lock bag. Leave them in a freezer for a couple of hours and when you want to cool off, simply take them out of the freezer and pluck them with a toothpick.
Besides making you feel refreshed, here is what mango can do for your health:
- Just 15 grams of mango fulfill your daily Vitamin C requirement.
- Boosts your skin’s elasticity.
- Reduces your risk of breast and colon cancer.
- Improves your cognition and memory.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Helps you have a great digestion.
‘Tis the season to be merry, for there are plenty of berries. Specifically, blackberries which provide you with the following health benefits:
- Help you shed unwanted pounds.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and spots.
- Protect your eyes from developing diseases like: macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Help your immune system successfully fight against viruses and bacteria.
So, don’t hesitate! Start consuming them every other day and you will soon experience their amazing properties.
These summer treats are a must-have for achieving a bulletproof health.
They are nutrient dense, low-calorie, high in fiber delights that:
- Increase bone density and elasticity.
- Help your body produce collagen which keeps your skin tight, wrinkle and age-spot free. Additionally, it protects it against dust, pollution and sun damage.
- Cure heart diseases by strengthening your cardiac muscles and lowering bad cholesterol.
- Improve your brain function and reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease by repairing damaged brain cells.
- Help you lose weight by aiding with digestion and promoting satiety and reduce unsightly belly fat.
Frozen, dried or raw, either way, you can’t go wrong with them.
Our ancestors have recognized their health boosting capacities and no wonder… since these amazing little disease fighters can:
- Suppress inflammation inside your body.
- Improve and maintain heart health.
- Inhibit tumor growth and stops cancer development in its tracks.
- Lower blood glucose levels and is recommended for diabetics.
- Keep eyes healthy and decreases the risk of macular degeneration.
Waste no more time and add them to your juice, salad, and even chicken salad.
Go nuts! Your taste buds sure will.
#5 Honeydew Melons
Here are a few reasons why you should eat them regularly:
- Reduces high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.
- Quenches your thirst better than any mineral water.
- Keeps your bones and teeth healthy and strong.
- Fights water retention because it acts as a natural diuretic.
Fun Facts: One glass/day of honeydew juice:
- Cures constipation and bloating instantly.
- Contains 34% of your body’s daily Vitamin C requirement.
- Helps you avoid fluid retention if you suffer from diabetes.
- Keeps your colon healthy and helps you lose weight.
- Improves collage levels in your skin.
If your grandkids are coming over, now you know what to serve them with.
Delicious and nutritious, that’s our health secret this summer!
You might think mushrooms are an add choice for summer snacks. But believe it or not, there’s a reason why these are scientifically called Kingdom Fungi.
Shamans, healers, and now scientists marvel at their incredible health benefits:
- Help prevent heart diseases.
- Treat anemia effectively.
- Reduce your risk of breast and prostate cancer.
- Perfect for keeping diabetes under control.
- Improve general mobility and significantly reduce joint pain.
- Help your body absorb beneficial nutrients faster and easier.
- Bolsters your immune system and wards off threatening viruses and bacteria.
- Aid you in your weight loss process and even help you build muscles.
How can you consume them?
Grill, stew, roast, fry, etc. Use them instead of meat, and season them with confidence.
The sky is the limit, but their health benefits are limitless.
#7 Cauliflower Chips
The best alternative to hormone-disrupting chips are crisp (oven made) cauliflower seasoned with your favorite condiments.
I bet with you that this simple snack is going to be your grandkids favorite.
Now, how can you prepare this delicious treat?
First, cut the core and root of the cauliflower and then blend it thoroughly. Combine the resulting mixture with eggs and season it according to your taste, then fry it in a pan or put them in the oven for a few minutes checking on them from time to time.
Of course, you can also add broccoli or zucchini to the mix.
This way, your grandkids will never say these healthy foods aren’t delicious.
But, what benefits will you get from consuming them often?
- Improves heart health.
- Prevent cancer and tumor growth.
- Maintains a healthy digestion.
- Helps your body absorb iron properly.
- Treats respiratory problems caused by viruses.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Start adding this incredible vegetable to your diet and get creative. Your body will thank you.
Now you can enjoy the summer to the max.
But before you go out, take a look at these summer hacks below:
So, what do you think of these snacks?
Are you going to try them?
Will you surprise your loved ones with these healthy choices?
Tell me all about it in the comment section below.
And before you go, don’t forget to hit the LIKE button and SHARE.