We usually think about inflammation when we suffer an injury and our skin is all swollen up.
But do you know what’s the one thing all the diseases below have in common?
They are all triggered by inflammation.
And if your body is riddled with it, then you also have to deal with:
This discomfort is caused by the swelling which pushes against the sensitive nerve endings. Consequently sending pain signals to your brain.
Nonetheless, the type of pain varies depending on the severity. Therefore, you might experience:
- A constant and steady ache
- A throbbing, pulsating pain
- A stabbing or a pinching pain
In truth, inflammation is part of your body’s complex biological response to harmful stimuli. Since it helps heal infections and wounds.
Unfortunately, the problem starts when the inflammation persists longer than necessary. Therefore, when your acute inflammation becomes chronic.
First Sign – Acute Inflammation
It is usually present for a few days, but, in some cases, may persist for a few weeks.
Here are examples of diseases, conditions, and situations that can lead to acute inflammation:
- A blow
- Infected ingrown toenail
- A scratch or cut on the skin
- Sore throat from a cold or flu
- Exercise (especially intense training)
- Acute bronchitis, appendicitis, dermatitis, tonsilitis, infective meningitis, sinusitis
However, these are just a few of the conditions that can turn your acute inflammation chronic.
Unfortunately, these are not the only factors responsible for triggering this type of chronic response.
Hence, chronic inflammation can also be caused by:
- An autoimmune response to a self-antigen (the immune system attacks normal healthy tissue, mistaking it for harmful pathogens).
- Exposure to a low level of a particular irritant, such as a chemical, over a long period.
Besides that, a lack of sleep, excessive stress, genetics, and – the worst of all – a wrong diet, can worsen this chronic inflammation and prove deadly.
Moreover, the typical American diet is filled with inflammation-inducing foods:
- Fried foods
- Refined flours and sugars
- Hormone and antibiotic-laden animal products
- Synthetic sweeteners
- Artificial food additives
So, if you’re constantly indulging into those, you’re sending your health on a downward spiral.
And that’s not all, since this inflammatory diet also:
- Builds belly fat and induces weight gain.
- Reduces levels of gut-healthy probiotics.
- Causes joint pain.
- Leads to bloating, fatigue, etc.
Therefore, as long as you continue eating these toxic foods, you run a higher risk of developing:
- Heart disease
- Even cancer
Now, I need to ask you:
- Do you want to become healthier, torch fat faster, and be more energetic?
- Are you ready to purge out all the toxins out of your system?
- Do you want to build a stronger and healthier version of you?
If the answer is yes, let me tell you how you can become a healthier version of yourself.
I’ve prepared for you the ultimate anti-inflammation diet that will:
- Increase the concentration of beneficial bacteria in your gut.
- Turn off inflammatory genes.
- Decrease levels of pro-inflammatory biomarkers.
Furthermore, the diet has a comprehensive list of how and when to eat anti-inflammatory foods that will boost your health to new heights.
But this particular super food will help stop the inflammation in your body. Click here to read all about the miracle plant that trumps any modern medication.
Join me and my patients who’ve successfully improved their health considerably with just a small, easy lifestyle change.
Do you suffer from inflammation?
How do you personally tackle it?