Low immunity sets the stage for sickness, but what if you could completely transform your immune system in just one week?
And this is something that you should do right away.
Because sickness truly does come in all shapes and forms. And when you least expect it.
And while some viruses thrive during the summer, others rear their ugly head in the winter.
So, you see, as long as you have a weak immune system, any bacteria, virus or fungus can take over your body and spread like wildfire.
Why go through that when you can prevent it easily and effectively?
And here’s an easy way you can do that…
Having a diet rich in fruits and vegetables is a must.1
Not only does it upgrade your health, but it also lowers your mortality rate.2
To enjoy these amazing benefits, you only have to eat one immune power smoothie a day.
But make sure you don’t eat other sugar-filled food during the day since sugar can cause a lot of havoc in your body and suppress your immune system.3
Supercharge Your Immunity with These Mouth-Watering Smoothies
Option 1: Super C Immune Boosting Smoothie
- 1 whole carrot
- 1 whole orange
- ½ lemon
- A small slice of ginger
- 2 cups filtered water
- Peel both the orange and the lemon.
- Wash all the ingredients and blend them all together.
Option 2: The Powerhouse Green Smoothie
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 whole lime
- 2 whole oranges
- 1/2 whole lemon
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups water depending on how consistent you like it to be
- Peel the oranges, lime, and lemon.
- Combine in a high-performance blender with baby spinach, and add water.
- Blend for a few seconds until smooth.
Option 3: The Master Smoothie
For the Yellow Layer
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (if you are allergic, then you can just skin this step)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
For the Pink Layer
- 1 small beetroot, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup berries of choice, fresh or frozen (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1 small pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup purified water
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- Add all the orange layer ingredients into the blender until you get a smooth liquid.
- Pour evenly into the serving glasses.
- Then add all the pink layer ingredients into the blender.
- And once you’re done, pour on top of the orange layer.
Option 4: The Purple Elixir
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cups of chopped beets
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana
- Blend the water with the spinach and the chopped beets until smooth.
- Add the blackberries and the banana and blend again.
Option 5: The Pina Colada Booster
- 1 pineapple
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 orange
- 1 chopped mango
- The juice of half a lime
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
Blend them all together into one delicious and mouth-watering smoothie.
Related: Biohack Your Energy Levels
Option 6: The Green Spice Smoothie
- 2 cups Swiss chard without the stems
- 1/3 cup of fresh mint – without the stems
- 2 cups of watermelon (chopped)
- Juice of a half an orange juice
- Blend the Swiss chard, mint, and watermelon.
- Then add the orange juice and blend again.
Related: Miraculous Herb – Mint
Option 7: The Citrus Power
- 2 peeled oranges
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of golden beat
- 1 cup of green cabbage
- Blend the oranges with the cabbage and the water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again.
Related: Are Smoothies Really Healthy?
So make sure you include them in your daily meal plan and tell me all about how these delicious recipes made you feel.
To your health!