Are you looking for a no bake, no sugar refined and easy to make dessert?
I’ve found the best one for you – Cranberry Energy Bites.
This dessert is so versatile and fun, that you can make it with any type of fruits or nuts. You can also prepare them with your kids or grandchildren.
And they won’t be the only ones who’ll love them.
In addition, these Cranberry Energy Bites are extremely healthy do to their high content of fruits and oats.
But, let’s not waste precious time and let’s get to cooking:
Homemade No Bake Cranberry Energy Bites – Healthy Christmas Dessert
- 1/3 cup peanut butter almond butter – you can swap the peanut butter with your favorite smooth no stir nut or seed butter (like cashew, sunflower or pumpkin seed butter – heated slightly until liquid)
- 1/4 cup liquid honey brown rice syrup, agave syrup or date paste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup finely shredded coconut (If you’re not a fan of coconut, use ground flax seed, or oat flour)
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick oats (use gluten free if necessary like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or dried fruit of your choice
- chopped nuts or seeds
- chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together heated nut/seed butter and honey until smooth.
- Stir in the shredded coconut, oats, and mix until well combined. Add optional add-ins if desired.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Wet hands slightly and form dough tightly into 1″ – 1.5″ balls. Or, if the dough doesn’t stick together place dough in the fridge for 30 minutes prior to forming dough balls so it’s easier to handle.
- Press additional cranberries evenly around the dough, if desired.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
What are your thoughts on this healthy dessert?
Do you want to try other healthy desserts?
Click on the links below:
I look forward to reading your replies, so please hit the LIKE button below and don’t forget to SHARE.
To your health!