Vanquish Sugar Cravings For Good
Stop sugar cravings! Tired of sugar’s side effects? Now it’s your chance to blast away your sugar addiction with 10 efficient and simple tips.
And the best part is that it targets products that you can find in your local supermarket.
Related: Blast Your Sugar Addiction Naturally
So, let’s start!
1. Trade in Arnold 100% Whole Wheat bread (1 slice = 110 calories, 4 grams sugar) for Food for Life Ezekiel 4:9 Flax Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (1 slice = 80 calories and 0 grams sugar).
2. Choose Bob’s Red Mill Organic 7-Grain Pancake & Waffle mix (⅓ cup = 190 calories, 2 grams sugar) instead of Bisquick Complete pancake & waffle mix Simply Buttermilk with Whole Grain (½ cup = 210 calories, 6 grams sugar).
3. Choose Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Rolled Oats (½ cup uncooked = 150 calories, 1 gram sugar) in lieu of Quaker Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar (1 packet = 160 calories, 12 grams sugar).
4. Choose Brown Sugar (1 packet = 160 calories, 12 grams sugar) over white because it’s healthier.
5. Eat fruits or make your fresh smoothies when sugar cravings knock on your door. Not only will the desire fade away, but you will also feed your body with healthy essential nutrients.
6. Choose organic chocolate bars with at least 80% chocolate.
7. I also advise you to use coconut oil instead of your regular oil when frying food because besides boosting your metabolism and easing digestion, it also battles your sugar cravings.
8. A deficiency in magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, and B complex vitamins contribute to sugar cravings. You should check with your doctor for any deficiency and get correct supplementation.
9. Simple exercise, like brisk walking for a few minutes or intense training intervals with just your body weight, are enough to stop your cravings. Furthermore, the endorphins released by your brain become a great substitute when done consistently.
10. Proper sleep is vital for balancing blood sugar and maintaining the correct levels of the hormones that manage insulin. In fact, just one night of impaired sleep can leave a person with the blood sugar levels of a pre-diabetic.
After a few weeks of making these new changes into your daily habits, it will become easier for you to say goodbye to sugar and to its mile-long list of side effects.
I can’t wait to hear all about your progress and how it changed your life.