Do you feel tired after the Christmas dinner? Do you feel like you might have gained a bit of belly fat? Do you feel like you’re not in the mood to take care of the daily errands? Is your skin crying for help?
Well, that means that it’s definitely time for a
Christmas dinner can be a lot to take in for your digestiv system, not to mention your overall health.
And so a detox is perfect to restart your „engines” and cleansing it from the inside out. Plus, it can protect you against many diseases and re-fortifies your body’s ability to keep itself healthy.
How Does Detox Work?
Detoxification means, in fact, cleansing your blood. This happens when you help your body remove the impurities from the blood and passing them to the liver where they are processed for disposal. The human body can also remove toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymph and skin.
When this system is compromised, and the impurities are not filtered properly, every cell in the body is affected.
A detox program helps your body through the following:
- Organs resting, due to the fact that no solid food is eaten.
- Stimulating the liver to remove toxins from the body.
- Facilitating the elimination of toxins through the intestines, kidneys, and skin.
- Improving blood circulation.
- Refueling the body with healthy nutrients.
Each of us should do a detoxification cure at least once a year. Detoxification is not recommended for breastfeeding mothers, children and patients with chronic degenerative diseases, cancer or tuberculosis.
You should especially detox your body if you experience the following symptoms:
- unexplained fatigue
- slow bowel movement
- irritated skin
- allergies or mild infections
- eye bags
- bloated stomach
- menstrual pain
- or mental confusion
How to Detox?
- Eat a lot of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella and seaweed are excellent for helping your body detoxify.
- Clean and protect your liver by eating roots of dandelion, burdock, thistle milk, and drinking green tea.
- Consume vitamin C, because it helps your liver eliminate toxins.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water daily.
- Breathe deeply, 10-15 minutes a day, to allow the oxygen to circulate completely through the body.
- Eliminate stress by putting emphasis on positive emotions.
- Practice hydrotherapy by taking a very hot shower for 5 minutes. Then rinse with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, then stay in bed for 30 minutes.
- If you can, go to the sauna to allow your body to eliminate impurities through sweat.
- Brush your body with a dry brush to remove toxins through the pores. You can find special brushes for this at natural products stores.
- What is the most important way of detoxification? Exercising daily for 15 minutes. Powerwalk, climb the stairs, do gymnastics, anything you want.
And now for my personal favorite…
Make Your Own Detox Foot Pads
Here’s what you need:
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ onion
- 1 cup of water
- 2 self-stick gauze pads, like bigger Band-Aids
- Chop the onion and garlic well.
- Then heat up the water and when it starts boiling add the garlic and the onion.
- Let it boil for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool off for 20 minutes and then put a bit of this vegetable fusion in the middle of the band aid and make sure not to wet the sticky part of the pad.
- Now stick these Band-Aids on the soles of your feet and leave them there overnight.
- Put on some socks, to better fix them on your feet and to prevent them from falling down.
When you’ll remove them in the morning, you’ll see that the center of the pad with the fusion on would have managed to draw a great deal of toxins from your body.
This method is truly great. I recommend you do it at least once a month.
Try these simple detox hacks to purify your body fast and simple. And make sure you tell me all about your experience.
I look forward to reading your replies and please LIKE and SHARE if you enjoyed them!
To your health!