Don‘t you just love the holidays?
The serenity of these times is truly wonderful. And every time I think of Christmas, I associate it with cinnamon.
So now, let’s see how you can enjoy it in healing recipes:
Revitalizing Cinnamon Shake
- 3 ripped bananas
- 100 ml of sparkling water
- 100 ml soy yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- a few drops of vanilla essence
- a few drops of essence of rum
- one teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the bananas with the blender.
- Add to that the lemon juice, honey, mineral water and soy yogurt.
- Blend it again and add the essence of vanilla, the essence of rum and cinnamon.
This shake is incredibly aromatic, delicious and healthy. Let me know what you think about it after you’ve tried it.
Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- 1/2 cup of rice
- 3 cups of milk
- 3-4 tablespoons of honey
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- one pinch of salt
- Take the rice and let it “swell” for 5 minutes in cold water.
- In the meantime, boil the milk with a cinnamon stick and a bit of salt.
- Add the rice when the milk starts to boil and let it boil for another 15-20 minutes, stirring often to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Drain the milk from the rice, remove the cinnamon stick and add 3-4 tablespoons of honey and vanilla essence to your taste.
- Place it in a bowl and sprinkle cinnamon over it – you can also use the cinnamon sticks to nicely decorate the bowl.
Cinnamon Honey Baked Apples
- 4 apples
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 14 oz. white wine
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 oz. butter
- 5 oz. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ginger juice
- 7 oz. yogurt sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a pot, boil the white wine together alongside the brown sugar, one cinnamon stick and the vanilla pod.
- Let it boil until the wine drops to half, and in the meantime, pull out the spine from 4 apples.
- Prepare the apple filling, stirring the butter with the sugar and one teaspoon of ginger juice.
- Place the apples in a tray, fill them with the above mixture and sprinkle them with the previously prepared wine sauce.
- Place the tray into the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Now, for the final step. Prepare the yogurt sauce, by mixing the yoghurt with honey, the star anise and the ground cinnamon and serve it with the ripe apples after they have cooled.
What other cinnamon recipes do you know of?
Please write your answers and thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE.
To your health!