Is your blood type A?
If so, then you should know that you are more at risk of developing:
- Cardiovascular disease
Individual with type A blood coursing through their veins have a weaker immune system and must always be careful to keep their body’s defenses in check.
Their gastric juices are not as strong as type 0 individuals.
And while it is more difficult for them to digest protein and fat, they can easily digest carbs.
It is also important for you to know that type A blood carriers produce a higher level of cortisol (stress hormone).
And that amount can be doubled or even tripled during stressful situations.
You can see where this is headed.
When people with this blood type experience stressful events, they also have to deal with:
- muscle loss
- weight gain
- daytime brain fog
- disrupted sleep patterns
- increased blood viscosity (thickening)
And that’s not all, in extreme cases, these events can lead to:
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- insulin resistance
So how can you bypass and protect yourself against all this?
In order for you to keep your cortisol levels in balance, you should probably stay away from:
- Loud noise
- Lack of sleep
- Crowds of people
- Negative emotions
- Violent TV and movies
- Strong smells or perfumes
- Too much sugar and starch
- Straining yourself with work
- Extreme weather conditions (hot or cold)
Try as much as possible to follow these recommendations and limit your sugar, caffeine and alcohol intake.
Soon enough, you should start noticing the following benefits:
- A higher performance
- Mental clarity
- A greater vitality
If you can’t always protect yourself from stress-inducing factors, then simply start exercising.
So what are the best exercises for your blood type?
Several studies proved that a mindful regular program of exercise can successfully lower your cortisol levels.
It will also provide you with focus and calming effects.
And if you can, try to implement these activities in your daily life:
- Hatha Yoga
- Tai Chi
- Deep Breathing Exercises
Soon enough you will start feeling their soothing benefits.
Additional Tips for a Stellar Health
There are also a few lifesaving strategies for individuals with blood type A, that will allow you to blow off some steam and relax.
Because remember, stress is at the root of every disease – and blood type A individuals are most exposed to its wide net of side effects.
So what can you do to protect yourself against it?
- Express your creativity in fun ways (paint, write, etc.).
- Make a daily routine and stick to it.
- Sleep for eight hours or more and go to bed no later than 11 pm.
- Eat protein-rich foods in the morning and less at the end of the day.
- Avoid eating when anxious.
- Don’t skip meals and try to eat smaller, but more frequent meals.
- To enhance digestion, chew your food thoroughly.
- If you have a desk job, take at least two 20 minute breaks (stretch, walk, meditate, etc.).
But of course, a healthy diet tailored to the needs of your blood type is going to bolster your health to new heights.
If you are interested to find out more about other blood types, then you can check out the following articles:
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE this information, who knows how much it will help someone.
To your health!