Let’s kick off this merry season with healthy options for the most awaited Christmas dinner.
And, until then, I’ve prepared for you 25 healthy recipes that will skyrocket your overall health and satisfy your taste buds.
But the best way to convince yourself of this is by trying them out yourself.
So, without further due, let’s start cooking!
1st Healthy Christmas Recipe: Baked Pears
You may not be aware of this, but this dish is an incredible source of nutrients and health properties that will propel your health to new heights. And as a bonus, this dish will also help you shed pounds seamlessly. Which in turn gives you the body of your dreams.
- 3 Pears, ripe
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- ½ cup Walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 150 g Goat’s cheese
- ¼ cup Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Cut the pears in half.
- Scoop out the inner core, leaving the edges intact.
- Squeeze over the juice of half a lemon.
- Place in an ovenproof dish.
- In a small bowl combine the walnuts, honey and goat’s cheese.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the pears and squeeze the remaining lemon juice over.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with extra honey and a sprinkle of parsley before serving.
Do you love it?
Please tell me if you enjoyed this recipe and don’t forget to return to Healthy Day Today to see the next 24 healthy recipes.
Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE.
To your health!